The "Get your Feet Wet, iPhone edition" guidebook app is a valuable resource that allows users to explore and learn about the St. Johns River from Palatka to the Atlantic Ocean with the convenience of their phone.
App users will find helpful information about the ecology and rich history of the St. Johns, fun and interesting parks and places to explore, and common plants and animals that that live in and around the river. Users can also get the most out of their river experiences by engaging in fun activities that are included with the app.
The Get Your Feet Wet, iPhone edition includes the following sections:
- Our River – information about the ecology and history of the St. Johns.
- Let's Get Ready – tips on what to bring, precautions to take, and how to get the most out of your river experiences.
- Places to Explore - parks and places to access the river and its tributaries.
- Things to Do – tips about kayaking/canoeing and fishing and games and activities to enhance your river experience.
- River Wildlife – common plants and animals that you may encounter on your journeys.
- River Resources – a glossary, books, websites, and other resources to learn more about the river.
Get the most out of your river experiences with our Get Your Feet Wet app and check out the Guidebook section of our website.
Created by Natural Guides, LLC