We have set a goal to increase our membership by 20% by the end of 2014. As a result, we need your help to grow our team and reach our goal.
You, our members, are important messengers and our best ambassadors. Your friends, family, and co-workers respect your opinions and value your endorsement of St. Johns Riverkeeper. By informing them about the issues that impact our river's health and asking them to join our team of advocates, you can make a signficant difference for our organization and our St. Johns.
After all, our strength is in our numbers. A strong, engaged,and informed membership base is critical to our success and our river's future.
Here's how you can help. We ask you to pledge to:
- Recruit ____ new members. Pledge to recruit 3 or more members, and we will send you one of our new hats or t-shirts! Click here for a Membership Request Letter that you can download and e-mail.
- Give a gift membership. You can do so on the JOIN page of our website.
- Host a House Party to educate your friends and family about St. Johns Riverkeeper. Click here for our "Party with a Purpose Planning Guide".
- Distribute membership posters and brochures.
- Spread the word through social media.
The River Needs You Now! #MembersMatter
Post and share some of these great Membership Campaign videos with your friends and family:
Local Business Testimonials:
We can provide you with all of the information, guidance and materials you need. Just give us a call at the office (904-256-7591) or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we can help you get started.
We are grateful for ALL that you do to support this organization and our efforts on behalf of our river. With your ongoing help, we can expand our team and continue our progress towards a clean and healthy St. Johns.