There are so many ways to access the river! We've mapped our top river access points below. Click on any of the points for more info or to get customized directions.
View SJRK Access Points in a larger map
- Blue Springs State Park
- Caravelle Ranch Wildlife Management Area
- DeLeon Springs State Park
- Hontoon Island State Park
- Jennings State Forest
- Lake George State Forest
- Little Big Econ State Forest on the Econlockhatchee River
- Lower Wekiva River Preserve State Park
- Rock Springs Run State Reserve
- Seminole State Forest
- Wekiwa Springs State Park
- Welaka State Forest
- William Beardall Tosohatchee State Reserve
- Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
Latest Blog Posts
Learn about the ecology and rich history of the St. Johns River.
Come aboard the Water Taxi for an incredible guided tour along the St. Johns River.