From March 18 to April 2, 2017, paddling trips, eco-tours, and other opportunities to experience and explore the St. Johns River and its tributaries will be available throughout the river’s watershed.
Join one of the scheduled events or plan your own outing with your friends, family, or organization.
By getting out on the water, we will:
- Raise awareness of the wonders of the St. Johns and the pollution problems that threaten our river’s future.
- Provide opportunities for the public to experience the wildlife, beauty, and special places of the river.
- Showcase the tremendous recreational and economic opportunities provided by the St. Johns.
- Highlight businesses that depend on the St. Johns and the economic benefits of a clean and healthy river.
- Demonstrate strong public support for protecting and restoring our river.
- Send a powerful message to our elected leaders that we must Save the St. Johns.
- Have fun exploring one of our state’s most important waterways!
By activating the St. Johns, we can make a powerful statement about the river’s importance, while introducing new audiences to the wonders of this magical waterway.
Click here for a flyer that you share with your friends, family, and colleagues. Read this letter to our partners, if you are interested in organizing or hosting an event as part of the Save the St. Johns – Activate the River campaign.
Visit www.savethestjohns.org for more information about scheduled outings and trips throughout the watershed.