- This event has passed.
Tiny Dock Series Concert
February 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
3-5pm with Ample Angst Folk Americana
Location: Ortega River just west of Sadler Marina
We are proud to be a partner of the Tiny Dock Concert Series! In a fun and safe way, we’re able to bring our River community together to foster awareness and appreciation for the health of the St. Johns, increase utilization of our Riverfront, and engage with River users. All while supporting musicians and local businesses. What could be better than a beautiful evening on your boat listening to music, while supporting the River? Come on out by boat, kayak, SUP, or St. Johns River Taxi and enjoy Americana folk music by Ample Angst Band.
About AmpleAngst | Since its inception in 2018 and debut LP, Thunder and Rain, AmpleAngst have produced a rich mix of Americana, Folk, Country, and Roots music shared with audiences throughout Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee. Known for their rich vocal style and mix of originals and eclectic covers. Check them out!
– No, the concert is not at Sadler, but close! It’s just west of Sadler (short boat ride) on the Ortega River. You’ll see the “Tiny Dock” and boats coming together!
– No food will be served. But you can get your own dinner to go! Support one of our Sponsors by Ordering from High Tide Burrito (Ortega Location) and pickup dockside at Sadler Marina.
– You don’t have to have a motorized boat to join us. The “Tiny Dock” is down the river from the Seminole Canoe and Kayak Club where we have set up a safe zone just for our friends coming by personal watercraft.
– We are also a mere 1/2 mile from Wayne B Stevens and Curtis Lee Johnson boat ramps making it easy to drop in before and after.
– St. Johns River Taxi has you covered! Head to their website to book a seat on one of their (socially distanced) ferries.