Drive-In Oyster Roast
On November 20, 2020, we hosted a Drive-In Oyster Roast entertainment experience to celebrate our River and raise funds, while ensuring the safety of our River supporters.
WHAT A NIGHT at our 19th Annual Oyster Roast – Drive-In Style! All from the comfort of their cars, our patrons enjoyed a catered food experience, live music and entertainment as we celebrated the St. Johns River and supported St. Johns Riverkeeper.
This was certainly not a typical year nor a typical Oyster Roast, but as you can tell – it sure looked like everyone had fun! We are so thankful for our River community who continues to show up for us year after year.
- Drive-In Logistics and Setup: Sun-Ray Cinema
- Video Production: Gemstone Media
- Food & Drink: Biscottis and Fisherman’s Dock Seafood
- Drinks: Riverside Liquors, Bold City Brewery and Intuition Ale Works
- Music and Entertainment: rickoLus and The Firewater Tent Revival
- Waste Recycling: Apple Rabbit Compost
- Volunteers: SJRK River Patrol and Rising Tides
- Event Co-Chairs: Bridget McDonald and Mary Coleman