Drive-In Oyster Roast
On November 20, 2020, we hosted a Drive-In Oyster Roast entertainment experience to celebrate our River and raise funds, while ensuring the safety of our River supporters.
WHAT A NIGHT at our 19th Annual Oyster Roast – Drive-In Style! All from the comfort of their cars, our patrons enjoyed a catered food experience, live music and entertainment as we celebrated the St. Johns River and supported St. Johns Riverkeeper.
This was certainly not a typical year nor a typical Oyster Roast, but as you can tell – it sure looked like everyone had fun! We are so thankful for our River community who continues to show up for us year after year.
Thanks to our sponsors, silent auction donors, vendors, and volunteers for making it all possible:
- Drive-In Logistics and Setup: Sun-Ray Cinema
- Video Production: Gemstone Media
- Food & Drink: Biscottis and Fisherman’s Dock Seafood
- Drinks: Riverside Liquors, Bold City Brewery and Intuition Ale Works
- Music and Entertainment: rickoLus and The Firewater Tent Revival
- Waste Recycling: Apple Rabbit Compost
- Volunteers: SJRK River Patrol and Rising Tides
- Event Co-Chairs: Bridget McDonald and Mary Coleman
Experience the Oyster Roast’s highlights through photos by Steph Owens Photography.