Membership and Giving
Membership and Giving: Make a lasting impact for the River we all love.
Our work as an independent voice for the river is made possible by financial support from you and hundreds of other concerned citizens. Thank you for giving the gift of membership and working with us to leave a lasting legacy for future generations.
With you by our side, we are an effective advocate and watchdog for the St. Johns River through advocacy, outreach, and education. When you join or renew your membership, you help us achieve lasting results for our magnificent St. Johns River – and the wildlife and people who depend on it.
NEW Membership Levels
- Sunfish $30 ………….. Redear sunfish, (Lepomis microlophus)
- Palmetto $50 ………. Sabal palm, (Sabal palmetto)
- Osprey $100 ……….. Western osprey, (Pandion haliaetus)
- Manatee $250 …….. West Indian manatee, (Trichechus manatus)
- Cypress $500 ……… Bald cypress, (Taxodium distichum)
- Kingfisher Society $1,000 or more ….. Belted kingfisher, (Megaceryle alcyon)
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive invitation to special events throughout the year.
- Our unique St. Johns Riverkeeper Decal.
- Our quarterly Watershed Watch print newsletter and other exclusive communications.
- Discounted rates to nearly all of our ticketed events.
- Discounts on St. Johns Riverkeeper branded merchandise.
Your membership will help protect and restore our river’s wildlife and communities – for generations to come.
It’s easy and secure to give online. Or, if you prefer, make your gift by mail or phone:
St. Johns Riverkeeper
2800 University Boulevard North
Jacksonville, FL 32211