Rising Tides: McCoys Creek Cleanup & End of Year Celebration
December 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Rising Tides young professionals for our monthly cleanup on McCoys Creek! As always, all of our cleanups are RAIN or SHINE! This month we’re cleaning up the Northbank Riverwalk (111 Riverside Ave.) from 10 a.m. – noon, near where McCoys Creek flows into the St. Johns River. We’ll be celebrating all that Rising Tides has accomplished in 2023.
What to Bring:
- FULL Reusable Water Bottle
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Closed toe shoes (required)
- Rain boots, work boots, or waders are extremely helpful!
- Optional: Heavy duty gloves (if desired)
Cleanup gloves and bags will be provided by City of Jacksonville and Keep Jacksonville Beautiful.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Vecera at firstname.lastname@example.org.