Tiny Dock Series Concert
March 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
3-5pm with Grammy-nominated Dave Eggar and Company
Location: Ortega River just west of Sadler Marina
Set your anchors once again for a beautiful evening on the Ortega River. We are proud to be a partner of the Tiny Dock Concert Series! In a fun and safe way, we’re able to bring our River community together to foster awareness and appreciation for the health of the St. Johns, increase utilization of our Riverfront, and engage with River users. All while supporting musicians and local businesses. Come on out by boat, kayak, SUP, or St. Johns River Taxi and enjoy live music and updates from Riverkeeper staff.
About Dave Eggar and Company | Grammy nominated Dave Eggar and Company will take us through an exciting evening inspired by their tours with foreigner and their own modern compositions. Trained at the elite Julliard School we are honored to have him take the “stage”. Check them out!
– No, the concert is not at Sadler, but close! It’s just west of Sadler (short boat ride) on the Ortega River. You’ll see the “Tiny Dock” and boats coming together!
– No food will be served. But you can get your own dinner to go! Support one of our Sponsors by Ordering from High Tide Burrito (Ortega Location) and pickup dockside at Sadler Marina.
– You don’t have to have a motorized boat to join us. The “Tiny Dock” is down the river from the Seminole Canoe and Kayak Club where we have set up a safe zone just for our friends coming by personal watercraft.
– We are also a mere 1/2 mile from Wayne B Stevens and Curtis Lee Johnson boat ramps making it easy to drop in before and after.
– St. Johns River Taxi has you covered! Head to their website to book a seat on one of their (socially distanced) ferries.